Registration - useful tips:
1. The first step is to enter the relay name by its captain and pay the entry fee.
2. Having this done, the captain gets a confirmation of the registration, together with their team's access code, which should be shared with the remaining relay members.
3. The other members should enter the code in the first step of the registration process. This way they will get assigned to their team.
4. All the relay members are required to be registered by May 31st.
5. When the registration is completed, you will get an email confirmation. Furthermore, relevant information will be available in your registration history in your personal account on SlotMarket.pl.
Attention! The entire entry fee is paid by the team captain.
I leg: 1,5 km swim
II leg: 40 km bike
III leg: 10 km run
-until 30.04 - 450zł
-until 31.05 - 600zł
Condition of participation: 18 years old
Race Office - Saturday, 15 June 2019 10:00 am - 7 pm.
Bike Check in - Transition Zone T1; Saturday, 15 June 2019, 12:00 am - 8:30 pm
Withdrawal requests must be received during the following time frames in order to be eligible for a partial refund:
- until 4 months prior to race day (until 16th February 2019): 50% refund of the entry fee;
- until 45 days prior to race day (until 2nd May 2019): 25% refund of the entry fee
- after 45 days to race day: no refund.
The resignation from the competition should be submitted in writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The basis for receiving starting kits are signed by all the athletes of the relay certificates of absence of contraindications for participation in the competition. Starting kits for all participants of the relay are issued at one time to the captain of the team. Individual packages will not be issued.
To receive a starting kit for other participnts from your relayi it is necessary to have:
- signed by the participants statement,
- photocopy of identity document of the participants.